New year's resolutions...

yeah, i know i am bit behind but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!! i have been busy recuperating from surgery in mid December and writing curriculum for another class i am teaching at KCC.

so here is my goal list for 2008 -

1. build a website
2. purchase a laptop
3. lose weight (always have this one on the list)
4. build an email list (if you want on the list let me know)
5. produce more art (i would like to build a portfolio of fine art)
6. create a e-newsletter for my art
7. blog at least once a week
8. get published in some capacity

Comments

  1. Kelly- congrats on the grant, and I hope you are feeling better soon.
    I've started a yahoo group of artists who want to lose weight, and we encourage each other greatly with art rewards. Your'e welcome to join if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!